If you are unable to collect your certificate in person or due to the CALL RIOJA office hours, you can authorise another person with a copy of your DNI, or else phone to make alternative arrangements.  You should also check the certificate has not been dispatched to your school or preparation centre. For those who do not live locally it is possible to request that the certificate be sent by MRW in the section of CEMDESK “Solicitud de Título”. This will then be sent via MRW to the address you provide. The charge varies depending on the distance from Logroño.


“Lost or damaged certificates” . If you have lost your certificate we can request a “Certifying Statement” from Cambridge to confirm your result. There is a charge for this service.

You can also contact Cambridge Assessment directly via the web https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/articles/202838266-Lost-or-damaged-certificates


“Copia compulsada”. CALL RIOJA is not authorised to legalise copies but you can contact the Madrid office of Cambridge Assessment at  InfoSpain@cambridgeenglish.org


“Traducción jurada” of certificates. If you need an official sworn translation of your certificate, we can provide this service.